This is really for birding enthusiasts and is a summary of what we saw on our guided walk. We saw about 40 species in all of which 19 were lifers for me.
For those really interested here follows a list of birds that were new to me, I don't think there were too many specials but it feels good to be building up my East African species.
- Black-and-white-casqued hornbill.
- Yellow-rumped and yellow-throated tinkerbirds.
- Little and slender-billed greenbulls.
- African thrush.
- Ashy and Vanga flycatcher.
- Red-bellied paradise flycatcher.
- African blue flycatcher.
- Yellow white- eye.
- Olive-bellied sunbird.
- Purple-headed starling.
- Black-headed and black-necked weavers.
- Vieillot's weaver.
- Red-headed malimbe.
- Grey-headed negrofinch.
- Black-and-white mannikin.